John & Lindsey

Monday, April 26, 2010

DAY TWO

Aloha...it's late Sunday night and I just finished Page 10. Doing ok so far, and only a little teary a couple of times. Rewriting 10 pages took longer than I thought, but am so glad to have gotten
through it in one piece. I was going through some of the pages earlier and there is a big chunk missing around the 100th page. I've been schlepping this thing around with me for about 12 years. No wonder there are things missing from it. That will be the challenge. If there is anyone out there who would like to read what I am working on and I can figure out how to email from word perfect, I'd be grateful for the feedback.
It was a lovely weekend with John, relaxed and easy. We played tennis this afternoon, and although my right arm is throbbing (recent tendinitis, or Tennis Elbow I'm told), was glad to get out of the house and run around a bit.
Have a lovely week and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment